Closed for the Season.
Plan your Lake George Outdoor Activities by Riding a Horse!
Located in Lake George, New York
Looking for things to do while visiting Saratoga Racetrack? Just a short drive, Saddle Up Stables in Lake George offers trail rides in the Adirondack Mountains. We have many Saratoga Visitors and Racing Families at our stables during the track meet each summer.
Saddle Up Stables is one of the oldest and Largest stables in Lake George.
Family-owned and operated since 1945.
Saddle Up Stables has been offering horseback riding to families, summer camps, and tourists visiting our area for over 75+ years. Many generations of families still come to visit our stable year after year. Saddle Up Stables strives to offer the best trail rides and riding experience with our professional staff and friendly service.
LARGE SELECTION OF HORSES! Saddle Up Stables has beautiful, healthy, and well-groomed horses that are all part of the family. We do our best to accommodate our visitors of all ages and sizes.
Our Scenic Trail Ride takes you through the Adirondack Mountains with beautiful views overlooking the Queen of America’s Lakes, “Lake George”.
For the little ones and the ones not ready for the scenic ride, we offer hand-led pony rides and horse rides for any age!
SADDLE UP IS A FAMILY TRADITION!
Plan your trip to ride a horse or pony with your family this summer. It’s a great way to be outdoors and get some of the beautiful clean mountain air!
Saddle Up is Closed for the Season.
Sorry we missed you.
Offering Fun Activities for Families in Upstate New York. Horseback Riding and Pony Rides for the surrounding areas of Lake George, Glens Falls, Albany, Saratoga, Clifton Park, Latham, Hudson Falls.
What we offer.
- Trail Rides take approximately an hour offering scenic views of Lake George.
- Children must be both 8 years old and 50″ tall for the trail ride. If not, then they can ride a pony or horse here at the stables. There is NO DOUBLE RIDING! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Hand-led Pony Rides and Horse Rides are available for children of all ages. We have several ponies of all sizes.
- Horses for Beginners to Experienced Riders, but the trail ride is a slow-paced ride through a beautiful scenic trail.
- Long Pants and closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- Helmets are provided free of charge. (Everyone under age 18 is required to wear a helmet You may bring a bandana to wear underneath)
- Weight Limit 250 lbs.
- Reservations and/or Walk-Ins Welcome. Those with reservations will ride first. We do our best to accommodate everyone. Please be patient.
- We accept both Cash and All Major Credit Cards
Proudly chosen as: